£1.50 booking fee per online/phone transaction.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events. Members do not pay booking fees.
Find out more about the production and the creative team behind it in the digital programme.
Take a peek inside the rehearsal room and hear more about the show from its creators in this video.
In this interview, the dance-theatre creator explains how she builds community through performance and how her new work.
A Relaxed performance is ideal for those who would benefit from a more informal approach to noise and movement in the auditorium, or would feel more at ease knowing they could enter and exit freely.
For this production:
- A member of the company will lead a pre-show welcome talk.
- The Front of House team are briefed on providing an more informal service and relaxing the standards in regard to audience behaviour during the performance.
- Latecomer and re-admittance points will be relaxed so you can leave and re-enter the auditorium more freely.
- The house lights will remain slightly raised during the performance to ensure your safety if you need to move about.
- Auditorium doors will be kept open during the performance to assist you in entering and exiting the theatre during the performance.
- The performers are briefed about Relaxed performances, and know that you may need to move around and make noise.
- A quiet chill out space is provided with comfortable seating.
Please be aware the performers may talk to you during the show or ask you to participate by playing a game or speaking into the microphone. If you aren't comfortable with this you can just say 'no thank you' or choose a seat further back from the stage.
This performance has not been sensory adapted. Please get in touch with us if you would like to discuss further before making a booking. Contact the Theatre team at [email protected].
Take a look at our Accessible Events page to find out more about the accessibility of our venues.