£3 booking fee per online transaction, £4 by phone.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. Booking fees do not currently apply to bookings for exhibitions in the Art Gallery. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events.
All performances of Perfect Show for Rachel are Relaxed Performances as standard, meaning the usual rules of being in a theatre audience are relaxed, and you are warmly invited to respond to the show however is natural for you.
For this production:
- The house will be opened early to allow you more time to find your seats.
- A member of the cast will lead a pre-show welcome talk.
- The Front of House team are briefed on providing a more informal service and relaxing the standards in regard to audience behaviour during the performance.
- Latecomer and re-admittance points will be relaxed to allow people to leave and re-enter the auditorium more freely.
- There will be low level lighting throughout the performance to ensure your safety if you need to move about.
- Auditorium doors will be kept open during the performance to assist you in entering and exiting the theatre during the performance.
- Some seats are kept off-sale so you can move around during the performance more freely (within reason and managed by the Front of House team).
- The cast and creative team warmly welcome you to move around or make noise however you may need to.
- A quiet chill out space is provided with comfortable seating.
- Ear defenders are available if you need them.
There will still be sound and lighting effects in the show according to Rachel's creative vision. There won't be strobe/ flashing lights or any sudden loud noises.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to discuss further before making a booking. Contact the Theatre team at [email protected] or 020 7638 4141 extention 7434.
Take a look at our Accessible Events page to find out more about the accessibility of our venues.