60p booking fee per online transaction, 70p by phone.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. Booking fees do not currently apply to bookings for exhibitions in the Art Gallery. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events.
Important information for your visit
- Please arrive promptly. Latecomers will not be admitted, but we will endeavour – where possible - to fit you into the next available time slot
- No food or drink will be allowed in the space
- All coats, bags and items must be left at the free cloakroom available in level -2 foyer before the performance. Due to the nature of the installation, shoes will also need to be removed before entering. Although items are left at your own risk, the cloakroom will be supervised at all times
- This is an immersive guided performance. If you have access requirements and have not already mentioned these as part of your booking process, please contact the box office on 020 7638 8891
- There are elements in this performance which some might find claustrophobic
- There are gender neutral and wheelchair accessible toilets in the level -2 foyer
- What to expect: (spoiler alert) Greeted by tactile sign guides you will watch deafblind performers introduce their world through a film. The tactile guides will give you headphones and goggles and guide you into an unseen space. With 360˚ projection, expect to lose your depth of field, seeing only a blur of white and black. You will be feeling textures underfoot, running hands upon faceless silhouettes, hearing a distortion of sounds. You will receive tactile sign, social haptic communication and touch choreography.
Read our programme sheet for Imagined Touch including performance information, biographies and articles, or download to print at home. Also available in large print format.