£4 booking fee per online/phone transaction.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events. Members do not pay booking fees.
Read the online programme featuring an interview with poet and co-curator Michelle Tiwo.
The screening and performance on Wed 13 Oct will be Relaxed.
A number of changes will be made during these performance which include:
- The house will be opened early to allow you more time to find your seats.
- A member of the Front of House team will lead a pre-show welcome talk.
- The Front of House team are briefed on providing a more informal service and relaxing the standards in regard to audience behaviour during the performance.
- Latecomer and re-admittance points will be relaxed to allow people to leave and re-enter the auditorium more freely.
- The house lights will remain slightly raised to during the performance to ensure your safety if you need to move about.
- Auditorium doors will be kept open during the performance to assist you in entering and exiting the theatre during the performance.
- A quiet chill out space is provided with comfortable seating.