60p booking fee per online transaction, 70p by phone.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. Booking fees do not currently apply to bookings for exhibitions in the Art Gallery. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events.
Belarus Free Theatre
Belarus Free Theatre is the only theatre company in Europe banned by its government on political grounds. Founded in Minsk in 2005, they emerged as a direct challenge to the absolute censorship of freedom of artistic expression in “Europe’s last dictatorship.”
In 2011, the company’s co-founding Artistic Directors, Natalia Kaliada and Nicolai Khalezin, were forced into exile, becoming political refugees in the UK. Since then, Belarus Free Theatre has worked across borders to create, campaign, and educate – building a movement for democracy, human rights, and artistic freedoms.
We will be asking participants and facilitating artists to adhere to the following:
● Do not attend if you have COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19, cold or flu.
● Check in using the NHS Test and Trace app (though not compulsory, this is encouraged).
● Wear a mask whilst indoors, unless you’re medically exempt or where this presents issues around access, e.g., needing to communicate with someone who lip reads, for example (though not compulsory, this is encouraged).
● Please use the hand sanitiser available at all entrance points to the Barbican. There will be hand sanitiser available in the workshop space too.
● Please socially distance where possible and check with others before encroaching on their personal space.
● More information on Barbican’s COVID-19 safety measures can be found at this link: www.barbican.org.uk/your-visit/coronavirus-advice/covid-safety