£3 booking fee per online transaction, £4 by phone.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. Booking fees do not currently apply to bookings for exhibitions in the Art Gallery. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events.
How is this performance Relaxed?
A Relaxed performance is ideal for those who would benefit from a more informal approach to noise and movement in the auditorium, or would feel more at ease knowing they could enter and exit freely.
For this production:
- The house will be opened early to allow you more time to find your seats.
- A member of the Front of House team will lead a pre-show welcome talk.
- The Front of House team are briefed on providing an more informal service and relaxing the standards in regard to audience behaviour during the performance.
- Latecomer and re-admittance points will be relaxed to allow people to leave and re-enter the auditorium more freely.
- The house lights will remain slightly raised to during the performance to ensure your safety if you need to move about.
- Auditorium doors will be kept open during the performance to assist you in entering and exiting the theatre during the performance.
- Some seats are kept off-sale so you can move around during the performance more freely (within reason and managed by the Front of House team).
- The performers are briefed about Relaxed performances, and know that you may need to move around and make noise.
- A quiet chill out space is provided with comfortable seating.