How is this viewing relaxed?
A relaxed exhibition view takes place in an environment more suitable for neurodiverse customers as well as those who would benefit from a more informal environment.
For this exhibition view:
• Exhibition capacity is reduced to allow a more suitable environment and the relaxed view is held outside regular public opening hours
• The Front of House team are briefed on providing a more informal service
• A dedicated pool of invigilators have received training on welcoming visitors to our relaxed views and assisting them during their visit.
• A quiet chill out space is provided with comfortable seating
• Visitors are welcome to stay as long as they like but there may be an increase in visitor numbers once the exhibition is open to the public (applies to morning views only)
• Advance booking is advised but not essential. Visitors can also walk up on the day and arrive at any time during the session rather than at the start of the hour
• If you have a particular requirement and would like to come, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate your needs