£3 booking fee per online transaction, £4 by phone.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. Booking fees do not currently apply to bookings for exhibitions in the Art Gallery. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events.
How is this performance relaxed?
A Relaxed performance is ideal for those who would benefit from a more informal approach to noise and movement in the auditorium, or would feel more at ease knowing they could enter and exit freely.
For this production:
- A member of the Front of House team will lead a pre-show welcome talk.
- The Front of House team are briefed on providing an more informal service and relaxing the standards in regard to audience behaviour during the performance.
- Latecomer and re-admittance points will be relaxed to allow people to leave and re-enter the auditorium more freely.
- The performers are briefed about Relaxed performances, and know that you may need to move around and make noise.
- A quiet chill out space is provided with comfortable seating.