£3 booking fee per online transaction, £4 by phone.
No fee when tickets are booked in person.
Booking fees are per transaction and not per ticket. If your booking contains several events the highest booking fee will apply. Booking fees do not currently apply to bookings for exhibitions in the Art Gallery. The booking fee may be reduced on certain events.
Notes by smartphone
At this concert will be offering a new experience – information and insight about the music delivered in real time to your smartphone. EnCue is a mobile app that enhances audience engagement during live performing arts events. The app delivers media to viewers in real time, creating a unique opportunity for viewers to receive helpful information at the exact moment you need it during live events.
Here's how to get involved:
Before the concert day
On the concert day
1. Make sure your phone is fully charged before leaving for the Barbican
2. Connect to our dedicated WiFi network 'LSO Half Six Fix'
3. Set your phone to silent. We also recommend turning off auto screen lock and disabling push notifications
4. Open the EnCue app
5. You can sign in with Facebook or your email if you want to create an account. This lets you save slides to view later, or share them to Facebook. If you’d rather not create an account, select 'Skip'
6. Select London from the list of available cities
7. Tap 'Download Performance' then 'View Performance'. The notes will start automatically and will advance automatically during the performance – you can swipe left or right to browse content on your own, and re-sync with the performance at any time by tapping the EnCue icon in the lower left portion of the screen. You will know you are in sync when the icon is completely blue.
There is a user guide contained in the app which can be accessed by tapping the (?) icon in the top right of the screen.