Become our Instagrammer in Residence
Submit your photo
As an Instagrammer in Residence, you’ll get:
- a Barbican profile on the blog
- content re-grammed and fully credited on the Barbican Centre’s Instagram profile
- tickets to our Conservatory or Architecture tour
- access to rehearsals, sound checks and/or tech rehearsals, as well as concerts, plays and exhibitions
- your photos shown on all the plasma screens across the Barbican Centre
- your photos included in the print Barbican monthly guides
To enter, post a photo of the Barbican and/or its surroundings that responds to the theme ‘Light and Shadow’, and tag #IgBarbican in the comments, letting us know why you’d like to be our next Instagrammer in Residence.
Applications are now closed.
Judge: Alona Pardo, Associate Curator, Barbican