Cinema offer - Sunday Special
Residents can benefit from 2 for 1 tickets on all new release titles in the Barbican Cinemas every Sunday evening*. Please present your Barbican Residents Association card to claim the discount.
If you are not already a member of the Barbican Residents Association, you can join by contacting your House Representative. Membership starts at £5.
*This offer does not apply to residents with a Barbican Centre Membership. The offer is only from the Cinema Box Offices (see above), 30 minutes before the film. The offer is not applicable online or on the telephone.
Barbican Membership offer
Residents enjoy a £10 discount on Barbican Membership and Barbican Membership Plus. With thousands of events taking place at the Barbican every year, membership is your passport to adventure. Benefits include:
- Priority booking
- No booking fees
- Access to the Members' Lounge for you plus a guest
- Unlimited free access to our exhibitions
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- 20% off cinema tickets for member plus a guest
- Special offers on selected music and theatre events
- Special offers in our restaurants and foyer bars, and a discount in the Barbican shops
Members Plus enjoy all of the benefits of membership, plus:
- Enhanced priority booking
- Three guests at the Members' Lounge
- Unlimited free access to our exhibitions for you plus a guest
For more information and a full list of benefits, members' events and offers, please visit the membership page.
To redeem this membership offer please call Box Office on 020 7638 8891 or call into the Centre. The offer cannot currently be redeemed online.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barbican Centre Visitor Management Plan
The Barbican Centre Visitor Management Plan, created for the benefit of Barbican Residents, sets out the aims under which the Barbican Centre manages its operation in order to uphold the responsibilities placed on it under the terms of the Licensing Act (2003) in relation to the prevention of public nuisance. The document was last updated in December 2016. Download PDF