Ticket Sales Advisor
Full time 35 hours per week
Starting salary of £21,290 pa inclusive of London Weighting
Salary is dependent on skills and experience
The Barbican is Europe’s leading performing arts venue, and exists to inspire people to discover and love the arts. We innovate with outstanding artists and performers to create an international programme that crosses art forms, investing today for the artists of tomorrow.
We are recruiting for a highly motivated team player to join us as a Ticket Sales Advisor in our Audience Experience department. You will need to be someone who has a genuine passion and belief in creating and delivering first class customer service.
We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to work under pressure both front of house and in our contact centre whilst maintaining a positive and flexible approach to provide an efficient, effective and high quality service at all times is paramount.
- Excellent communication and spoken language skills including English are essential.
- Experience of working in a customer service role is desirable.
- A passion for the Barbican and the Arts, as well as a desire to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to proactively introduce to customers additional services and maximise sales.
A flexible approach to working hours is essential as you will need to be available to work regular weekend and evening shifts. If you have the relevant experience, then we want to hear from you.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon, 28 June 2019.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Please see the ‘Job Information Pack’ for further details.
To apply please visit www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/jobs
Alternatively, please contact the Corporate HR on 020 7332 3978 (24hr answerphone) quoting reference BC812. A minicom service for the hearing impaired is available on 020 7332 3732.
The City of London Corporation is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.