Sound Unbound 2017
The Barbican Classical Weekender
29 - 30 April 2017 / 10:00
Spitfire Audio, sponsors of Sound Unbound 2017 and renowned sample library makers, are giving you a chance to win a copy of their award-winning Spitfire Symphony Orchestra library, and two Sound Unbound weekend passes.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the form below.
Competition closes on Friday 14 April.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Spitfire Audio Holdings Limited, company no. 9857384 whose registered office is at Spitfire Audio Unit 8A Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, London, N7 9AH.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of The Barbican Centre and Spitfire Audio Holdings Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 14 April. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.