and Family Activity Sheets are available from the gallery desk. They are written to guide teachers and families to get to know the work of Le Corbusier and animate the wonderful word of this architect, designer, artists and all-round creator.
The Teachers' Resources will help school groups to address the following questions with suggested curriculum links at key stages, 1,2 and 3.
Why was Le Corbusier so important?
- How can he inspire school pupils today?
- Was he a hero or a villain?
- How did his ideas change the world?
- What were the design ideas he proposed?
- How did his design philosophy evolve?
- In what ways are these ideas relevant to our appreciation of design in the built environment?
Please contact Barbican Education
for more information on bespoke workshops for schools and further guidance on bringing your class or family to the exhibition.