Creative Business TrainingThe Barbican and Guildhall School of Music & Drama have come together in a pioneering collaboration to offer creative business training in key personal and professional development areas.
Our training draws on the distinctive methods, tools and expertise of these world class performing arts institutions in order to provide an experience that makes a real and sustainable impact.
Our programmes range from short, dynamic ‘lightning’ sessions to 2-day intensives that provide participants with in-depth training. Programmes include:
What we offer
- Communication and collaboration
- Creativity and innovation
- High performing teams
- Personal impact and influence
Lightning Workshops for Team Training (1-3 hours)
Find out more about our Lightning Workshops for Team Training
- Short, immersive sessions designed for teams, new and established
- Ice-breaking taster workshops that provide a flavour of our intensive whole-day trainings
- A perfect way to inject energy and creativity into a conference, away day or AGM
- New strategy to implement? Teams merging or changing? Sessions can be tailored to tie into an organisation’s key development needs.
Focused Training Programmes (1/2 day, 1 day and 2 day)
Find out more about our Focused Training Programmes
- Intensive workshops that provide training in key skills and development areas
- Training topics include; leadership skills, personal impact and influence, harnessing creativity within teams and effective team work
- Our experienced facilitators use the performing arts to deliver training that is both innovative and relevant to the challenges faced in the workplace
Who are we?
The Guildhall School is a global leader of creative and professional practice and promotes innovation, experiment and research. Rated No.1 specialist institution in the UK by the Guardian University Guide 2013 and 2014, the School is one of the world’s leading conservatoires and drama schools, offering musicians, actors, stage managers and theatre technicians an inspiring environment in which to develop as artists and professionals.
The Barbican is Europe's largest multi-arts and conference venue presenting a diverse range of art, music, theatre, dance, film and creative learning events.
The Barbican exists to inspire people to discover and love the arts. We innovate with outstanding artists and performers to create an international programme that crosses art forms, investing in the artists of today and tomorrow.
Our workshop facilitators are highly trained artists and teachers who have worked with the some of the world’s best actors and musicians.
How to book
Contact us on 020 7382 5276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We are happy to discuss your training requirements in order to create a bespoke programme that works just for you.
Brutal or beautiful? Explore brutalism in the heart of the city