Today’s organisations and their learning needs are becoming ever more complex. There is a mounting pressure on individuals to deal with issues such as accelerated industry change, underperforming teams and the need for innovation, as well as to personally ensure they are responsible leaders, creating maximum impact.
In response to these learning needs the Barbican Centre and Guildhall School of Music & Drama have come together in a pioneering collaboration to offer a programme of inspirational personal and organisational training – The Art of Development
The Art of Development
The Art of Development uses highly experienced trainers, who are currently working with world-class artists or are leading academics in their field. Taking their arts-inspired techniques - practised by the best creatives in today’s industry - participants are exposed to crucial skills that translate completely to the needs of today’s businesses. Skills such as how to develop personal impact and emotional intelligence, building resilience, achieving synergy and high performance within teams, unlocking creativity and improving skills in listening and effective collaboration.
Our programmes are devised to ensure maximum impact; with clear learning outcomes for each course, different levels of engagement and commitment available, and a full price range to suit varying budgets.
Lightning, Focused and Intensive
Uniquely, we are also able to offer clients the use of our award-winning conferencing facilities. The Barbican Centre, Europe’s largest multi-arts and conferencing venue, and Milton Court, the Guildhall School’s state of the art new building, boast a range of impressive spaces to hold your training – making this solution perfect for packaging up training with conferences, team or board away days or even AGMs.
Find out more about our spaces here
Ideal for team training these 1-hour workshops are:
• Short, immersive sessions designed for teams, new and established
• A perfect way to inject energy and creativity into a conference, away day or AGM.
• Priced competitively, with sessions starting at £990
Tailored to your specific requirements, these half-day workshops are:
• Ideal for tackling specific issues amongst teams or cross-departmental groups
• Look at hot-topics within business such as high-performing teams, creativity and effective communication
• Prices typically range from £2,250 to £2,400
Full day or two-day courses, participants are given transformational personal skills or team-building experiences
• Sessions cater for managers or decision-makers who are leading organisational change, as well as teams that need cohesion
• Topics include building developing authentic leadership, effecting personal impact, high performing teams, and harnessing creativity & innovation; all applying the latest techniques and tools used by world-class artists.
• Prices typically range from £3,600 to £4,100 for a one day course.